Fundamentals of Writing


Trimester 3, Spring, Per. 3, 11:55-12:35 - Candace Aldun, Teacher
UMAIC, Room 4
This class is dedicated to all you students who will become happy writers with Fundamentals of Writing.

- Learn sentence construction
-
- Improve written expression
-
- Learn “how to learn” through learning strategies
-
- Practice for MCA Writing Tests, Grad Tests

Minnesota State Standards
II. Writing, C. Spelling, Grammar and Usage. The student will apply standard English conventions when writing.

II. Writing, B. Elements of Composition. The student will engage in a writing process with attention to audience, organization, focus, quality of ideas, and a purpose.

“… writing is something you can never do as well as it can be done. It is a perpetual challenge and it is more difficult than anything else that I have ever done – so I do it. … it makes me happy when I do it well.
--Ernest Hemingway, 1935

I am going to College!